No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better...

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Shiny Happy People

Hurray! Today is my 100th post. Who knew I had so much to say about things I know nothing about?! I had no idea when I started whether I'd last more than a week in Blogland (who would read me anyway?Would anyone comment? Would everyone laugh? In a good way?) Anyway, what's kept me going is all of you. You are lovely people and I am very grateful to have met you. Thank you.

Can't remember the last time I listened to REM, but I used to listen to this all the time, oh, lots of years ago. Go on, have a bop. You know you want to.

8 comments:

  1. Congratulations Claire!!!!!!Phew its a lot of creative writing isnt it?
    Seeing your post published just a moment after mine on dashboard made me check back to mine, and I discovered that it is also my 100th (published!) post!!(I have a few extras lurking that have never seen the light of day!)
    Gill xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yippppeeee well done, I have enjoyed everyone, well I might have missed one or two here or there, but I can find those later as a special treat. Also I am not sure how apt REM is in this post as they have just announced they are splitting up. I hope this doesn't mean an end to No Knitted Knickers! Time for a bop.. shiny happy people holding hands... Annie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done on reaching your 100 post milestone! I'm rapidly approaching my 200th - how did that happen?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am suitably impressed- you are 89 posts further on than me...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations!!
    And funnily enough, that song has always inspired me, children wise, it was around when I was pregnant, and I always remember strongly thinking: "I want to make shiny happy people"!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my, i love this song, in fact i always call this a song for bethany(one of my daughters) it just fits her so well, congrats on reaching 100, a milestone :D
    Karen x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...