No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better...

Monday, July 11, 2011

Where does the time go?

It's now mid-July (well, nearly...) and I haven't even shown you a mosaic for May!  I really need to give myself a shake.  To make up for it, I thought I'd do a bumper one for May and June, with a promise to do better in July.

Hope you like it.  And welcome welcome to new followers.  Lovely to have you here.  And thanks for all your lovely comments on my last post.  I knew you'd like the quilts too.

C.x

1 comment:

  1. Brilliant mosaic! Love the vintage china there.
    I'm finding it difficult keeping up blogging at the moment too, time seems to be flying by and there always seems more to do in the summer months!
    Have a great week Claire - btw, am having a giveaway on my blog if you fancy popping over!
    Gill xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...