No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better...

Friday, January 21, 2011

Crochet a rainbow


Sarah London (http://sarahlondon.wordpress.com/) has come up with the fabulous idea of asking for granny squares to be sent in response to the flooding in Queensland.  Given that I last picked up a crochet hook when I was 8 years old, I haven't a hope in hell of being able to contribute anything more than a mangled mess.  But if anyone reads this and knows how to make granny squares, this seems like an excellent use for something beautiful.


For me, it's an incentive to actually learn how, and I have found just the place:


And chapeau to Meet Me At Mikes for advertising Sarah London's project. 

Spread the word.!

Claire



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...